Subject: [Leica] more storms tonight - now Hoppy
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 09:42:47 +1000

OK then. That is in four hours and twenty minutes. I shall report in four
hours for the countdown. Mixing up a big jug of margaritas and putting deck
chairs next to swimming pool. I will not bother to light the barbecue. How
long do you leave lobster tails next to the magma before turning them?

Cheers
Geoff

*Life's not black and white, except at both ends*
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman

NO ARCHIVE