Subject: [Leica] OT: Zeiss Contax Images, incl. Contameter
From: wanderjan at gmail.com (Jan Decher)
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 21:42:44 -0400

Lluis,
I added a picture of the Contameter mounted on a Contax IIIa from the
Contameter Instructionbook  in my LUG Gallery Contax album.  However, this
picture shows the camera with the Makro Tessar lens head attached, not the
Proxar lenses on the 1.5/50 mm Sonnar that  I used for the three flower
images.  WiIl try to add a picture of my actual outfit later.
Jan
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/bigon07/Contax/

From: Lluis Ripoll <lluisripollquerol at gmail.com>
Jan,