Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 18/5/2011: a hand and two señoritas
From: photo at (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 07:36:46 -0700

My PAD for yesterday is actually 3 pictures, which I realize is stretching
things a bit, but it was a good day for photography around the edges of the
convention. And I had some extra time.

First, a visit to the well-known Gasser camera store yielded no purchases
but an amusing image:

Earlier in the day I was accosted by this se?orita:

And in the evening I met this hard-hitting se?orita:

The last image is the most impressive for me, both because I really liked
the drumming, and because I am very impressed with the performance of the
Pentax 2.4/70mm lens which yields Leica-standard images IMO.

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain

Image licensing:

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 18/5/2011: a hand and two señoritas)