Subject: [Leica] Leica M9P or M9.2 or M10... S2
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 19:55:18 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Jayanand Govindaraj wrote:

>Is it weather sealed? I remember that it is only weather proofed (water and
>dust resistant), like a Nikon D700, for example, as opposed to a D3s or a
>D3x.

Call it weather sealed, or weather proof, Leica demonstrates its weather
resistance by pouring water on it.  Users have demonstrated its weather
resistance in the temperate rain forests of the Olympic Peninsula.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Leica M9P or M9.2 or M10... S2)