Subject: [Leica] OT: Good inDesign book for photographers?
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 21:29:53 -0400

Richard - I'm building a book myself at the moment using InDesign CS5.  The
combination of the Adobe "Classroom in a Book" book and the on-line help
service has kept me marching along.  As with most of these programs the
initial learning curve is pretty steep but once you've got the primary
commands you need under your belt, things go pretty easily.

Good luck.

Regards,

Dick