Subject: [Leica] M9 or M9.2 or M10 or even S2
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 17:05:40 -0400

I'd heard that Larry about the Jaguar maintenance signal to noise ratio at
1:1 I'm not a car guy but I hear they've fixed that now when Ford bought it
and whoever owns it now if not them. And other car companies like BMW had
come out with twelve cylinder versions off and on.
It would be great to be driving down the street shooting an S2 out the
window of  a twelve cylinder car. A modern jag with the bugs worked out as I
hear they are as I do love the styling.
And my tongue hanging out the window too.
I'd smell colors.

Mark

Mark William Rabiner