Subject: [Leica] Another virtual into real conversion :-)
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 11:56:37 -0700

I couldn't make tonight, and I wouldn't be able to make last night either as
my car is sitting in the mechanic's place, probably still with the windows
down.

Oh, did I write that at the 1st day of the workshop, I couldn't get into my
20 year old Camry and the locksmith (AAA gave up), finally somehow popped
the lock out? Unfortunately, something, probably electrically related,
locked all the doors so I spent 3 days climbing in and out through the
windows. I have to leave the window open when I got out and It was really
exciting on Sat evening when it started to rain.

I am glad you gave Nathan a taste of our famed California hospitality!