Subject: [Leica] Leica M9P or M9.2 or M10
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 03:47:04 -0400

There's this new thing on the internet it's called "Google" and you can find
out what a lot of people are thinking about certain subjects real quick.
And they're not all smoking stuff.
The S Leica system has the respect of the entire photographic community.
People who've never looked at Leica anything are watching it closely.

Mark

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com