Subject: [Leica] Hot news! There is life in film yet.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 00:12:00 -0400

I'm not all that hung up on darkroom prints.
I'm fine with inkjets.
I think if they scanned their negs and had s short stack of inkjets I'd be
real impressed with their choice of scans instead of captures and not be
inclined to argue with them. If their photographs were good.
Any argument on choice of tools is irreverent if both people bring prints to
the table.  As that's only thing which matters is the results. Not how they
got there.

Mark

And by the way it should be painfully obvious that if I state that I think
that  many people who are film users are dilatants that is not a personal
attack and insult to everyone who does uses film.
And is not a personal insult on everyone  on this list or anywhere who uses
film.
And the people on this list who keep waxing lyrical about the superiority of
film and show use results or don't know we know who they are.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography