Subject: [Leica] Hot news! There is life in film yet.
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 17:51:06 -0500

On May 17, 2011, at 5:29 PM, Mark Rabiner wrote:

> The "film" people tend to be "enthusiasts".
> Its all about how they look with their cameras. And their personal style.
> As
> in neck jewelry.
> They care not about photography. Though the profess otherwise.

Love your photographs.
Respect your factual knowledge.
Yet
when it comes to opinions
you seem to paint
with far too broad a brush
on many topics.

I have no doubt that many out there wear photo gear as jewelry;
and believe that could be film and/or digital jewelry.

To imagine that Richard, Jim S, Nathan or Alan (to name only a few on this
list)
"care not about photography" because they are "film" people
seems just about ludicrous.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com