Subject: [Leica] Hitchcock
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 23:36:25 +0200

Thank you to all of you (Larry, Ric, Jim Nichols, Al, Bob, Robert,
Bill Cough, Philippe, Jayanand, Gerry, Herbert and Mariela) who have
take the time to look and comment, the stats indicate a preference for
the #409, this one was also my initial choice, I've hesitated when
I've make the others...

Larry, Bob ... Thank you very much for your detailed comments, Bob: I
will try your recommendations, even if I've lighted a little the face
and maybe on the small size is not appreciated, or I should accentuate
following your recommendations , thanks a lot!.

Mariela, thank you for this compliment ... if we compare to a film
these images remind me as well Hitchckock and "The Third Man"

Thanks so much to all

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 16/05/2011, a las 18:05, Lawrence Zeitlin escribi?: