Subject: [Leica] Coming to San Francisco & TO VICTORIA?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 12:28:42 -0700

Hi Nathan,

Do I recall correctly that in the event you may have a short bit of extra
time to grab a quick commuter flt up here to Victoria for few hours and back
to San Francisco to catch your flight home? Please confirm and we'll lock
the world down to make sure it happens. Thanks a bunch if it can happen!

Be a wonderful few hours if possible?

cheers,
ted