Subject: [Leica] OT: for G users
From: gwpics at (Gerry Walden)
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 08:23:06 +0100

Thanks for the posting Philippe.

I have changed to the Lumix GH2, and I am absolutely delighted with it using
the Panasonic lenses. The only two things I am still getting used to are the
electronic viewfinder, and the menus. I will get there, but it is a learning
curve as far as the menus are concerned. The thing that amazes me every time
is the lack of correction to exposure etc. I have to do in Lightroom
compared to my Nikons. The Summilux is a definite temptation, but the price
is likely to high end. The 45mm Pan/Leica macro is very tempting.

Gerry Walden LRPS
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 (Office)
+44 (0)797 287 7932 (Mobile)

On 13 May 2011, at 07:40, philippe.amard wrote:

> G3 out
> Leica branded Summilux 25mm due out later in the year.
> Ph

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at (philippe.amard) ([Leica] OT: for G users)