Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M6 body (MP finder upgrade), Color Skopar 4.0/21mm, TomA grip
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 17:52:59 +0200

Dear LUGgers

Haven't been here around since 2 or 3 years, was just lurking in the
archives and the gallery from time to time. Now I say hello to all,
especially to those who remember me. I'm coming back as I thought I could
list my Leica related stuff here before I pull it on the evil auction site
next sunday.

Believe it's already friday in Kiribati, so lets go - for sale are the
following items:

? M6 body
Black anodized, comes in a kit with original Leica-branded strap, inner
plastic and outer paper boxes, user manual. The serial # is 168182x, afaik
this camera was built in 1986. It's an early M6 model, has "Ernst Leitz
Wetzlar GmbH" marked on the top plate, later models have "Leica Camera AG"
on it, I believe. The Leica dot on the front is a special black one, I will
add the original red "Leitz" dot. A red "Leica" dot can also be added if
desired. The camera was serviced in 2004 bei Leica Switzerland (new shutter)
and has received a MP finder upgrade in 2007. It has strong signs of usage,
some anodizing bubbles at the left from the M6 marking on the front, and
some other bubbles on the top plate. Nothing unusual for black anodized M
bodies of this era. There are also fine scratches especially on the bottom
plate, but no heavy ones. All in all, this is a typical user camera, in best
working condition. The plastic box is broken on one small hinge of the top
cover. Note the strap went for over $100 the other week at the bay.
Asking $1350 shipped worldwide (swiss post economy)

? Voigtl?nder Color-Skopar 21mm f=4.0
Black, used, but in best working condition, glass is clean, mechanism is
smooth. Comes with both original caps (logo on front cap quite rubbed off),
hood and box (note: no finder included). It's the old version with LTM
(screwmount 39mm), but fully rangefinder-coupled. A Voigtl?nder LTM-M
adapter (35-135) can be added if desired.
Asking $225 shipped worldwide. $25 additionally if the M adaper is desired.

? Tom Abrahamsson Grip
Black, used, some marks and little scratches, otherwiese well working.
Asking $125 shipped worldwide, or $100 if bought with the M6.

Contact me off-list. Payment by paypal or IBAN transfer (no checks or money
orders)

Pictures at: http://mogool.com/ebay/

Thanks,
Didier