Subject: [Leica] Corresponding homage to Jim Shulman
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 22:58:57 +0200

Jim,

For the many, many smiles you gave me, just an amazing person I've
captured on the "Fiesta" in La Barceloneta, Carrer Pescadors (Fishers
street) . I've never posted this and other picturtes of this set
because they are a lot and I was waiting have the time to do a book,
I've shot this "Fiesta" two times, this one is from September 2007,
the second time I've shot this fiesta was in 2009.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/C_Pescadors/07091105.jpg.html

M6 loaded with Plus X

Thanks for looking, your c&c are welcome

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/
http://photo.net/photos/lluisripoll