Subject: [Leica] PESO: American
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 11:02:16 -0400

You're not the first to mention this to me lately.  Actually, I've had
about four people say something similar, and one professional designer
volunteer to put the whole thing together.

In the case of Kyle's book, it was the guns that attracted the publisher.
They knew a hot button--and he got them at the right time as they were
(slightly) shifting their emphasis from collector books to art.  In my
case, I don't think that Ben and Jerry's can compete with Smith and
Wesson.

Nevertheless, I'm starting to cull..and shoot..and shoot.

Best, and many thanks again!
Jim