Subject: [Leica] A trip to the Barber
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 08:19:50 +0530

There are quite a few of us on this forum who have used Leitax replacement
mounts to retrofit Leica R lenses to the Nikon F mount, mainly for use with
the full frame bodies - the D700 seems to be the median choice. I have
adapted only one, the 100mm macro, and it works very well. Auto focus, which
I find pretty useful, is not required for macro shots, so it is about the
only lens that I am willing to live with which has only manual focus.
Cheers
Jayanand