Subject: [Leica] PC Lenses for the Leicaflex.....
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 10:37:06 -0700

The only shorter one that was both useful and could be readily
adapted was the Canon 35TS in FD mount. Current Canon lenses all have
electronic apertures, as do the Nikons.

Schneider made a tilt shift lens for MF, 55mm which was huge,
extremely expensive, rare and quite cumbersome. I believe they made
it for Rollei and Bronica. A better solution for longer focal lengths
is the Cambo unit that acts as a bellows and movements adapter for
various SLR's and various lenses.