Subject: [Leica] Mother's Day
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 22:57:51 -0500

Steve,

I think it is a wonderful collection of images.

I had one thought from a technical point of view.  I see that you, like
myself, tend to frame things in different proportions.  Can you handle this
easily in laying out pages?  Or, do the image shapes have to be of similar
dimensions?

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA