Subject: [Leica] IMG: Post-Rain Grab Shot
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 21:35:00 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 7 May 2011 Lluis Ripoll <lluisripollquerol at gmail.com>wrote:

>Alan,

>I like very much this one, is a great decisive moment, nice
>composition and nice light, excellent shot!

>Saludos
>Lluis
Thanks, Lluis.  I almost missed this one.  I grabbed my Lumix from the
passenger seat and put it up to my eye to take the picture, but of course
there is no viewfinder, so I had to quickly rethink and look at the back
LCD.  I'm not yet used to this kind of camera aiming!

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
amr3 at uwm.edu