Subject: [Leica] WTB Friday
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 07:35:47 +0530

Vick,
Take heart, I was like you, but in the last two years I have sold a ton of
equipment, mainly Nikon, Leica and Rollei. Still some way to go, though,
especially on NIkon film bodies, and some more Mamiya 645 stuff! I have
started another drive to get rid of stuff by giving away all the 120 film
that had been in my freezer for years without disturbance!
Cheers
Jayanand