Subject: [Leica] IMG: Bench View IV
From: rgacpa at (Bob Adler)
Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 18:29:39 -0700 (PDT)

I like the Out House theme: was it views from the inside or out? ;-)

I think your idea is terrific Ted; thanks so much for thinking of it. The
limitation is that I won't be able to "get my buns and get it on a roll real
quick...". I'll have to chance it I guess as I'm still working full time so
I can continue to buy more equipment. I have found over the years that the
expensive the equipment, the better the images are...

;-) ;-)

Seriously though I think this is a great idea (making the book, that is). If
tourism offices come chasing then that's just an added bonus. I'm hoping to
continue this theme and, next summer, publish the book through a course at
Stanford taught by a pro photographer on self-publishing. Having come up
the idea, you will get the first signed copy.

So be patient with me and keep letting me know which ones are book worthy
which I should edit out; that would be a great help from everyone in this
Thanks again for the wonderful idea Dr.!
Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA