Subject: [Leica] 3880 ICC Profiles
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sat, 07 May 2011 00:31:45 -0400

Did you install them in the right location on the computer?
MacintoshHD/library/colorsync/profiles/

Close photoshop before you install the profiles in the location above; they
won't show in PS if it is open when you install them unless you close PS and
restart it.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography