Subject: [Leica] Joshua Mann Pailet
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 11:13:50 -0600

Thanks, Sonny and Chris, for your comments.  I wasn't too sure about the
gallery location but it did seem to move around a bit between my infrequent
visits.  I think the photo I linked was from the Royal St. location but
could be wrong.  I was there in September of last year and went by the
present site on Chartres but didn't have a chance to go in.  Next time I
visit I'll give you guys a heads-up and maybe we can have a beer.  My last
visit was for a family funeral so I had other things to think about.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE