Subject: [Leica] Joshua Mann Pailet
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 21:00:17 -0600

I used to visit that gallery too.  It may have been at a slightly different
Quarter location back in 1994 or so, when I took the photo linked below.  A
friend and I were walking down the street and noticed a crowd at the
gallery.  Just as we looked up Paul McCartney was coming out of the door
(Linda had a show there I think).  I pulled out my Oly XA2 and held it up
over my head and made a couple of shots.  Here's the best one:

https://picasaweb.google.com/paswango/RecentUploads#5603430840996150162

<https://picasaweb.google.com/paswango/RecentUploads#5603430840996150162>

--
Phil Swango