Subject: [Leica] It’s been a long time since I last post here… FS TriElmar 16-18-21
From: bernardofeio at yahoo.com.br (bernardo feio)
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 03:55:36 -0700 (PDT)

hello
?
It?s been a long time since I last post here! I?ve been reading the emails
but with the current professional life it?s difficult to dedicate the time
that I would like to dedicate to photography!
?
I still continue to make photography and to use my Leica M equipment almost
every week.
?
I?m now involved in a personal project and I need to refund myself! I went
to the shelf here I keep my gear and I decided that I had to reduce the
amount of unused Leica glass!
?
I have a almost unused Tri Elmar 16,18,21mm with the IR filter adapter and
boxes, papers, ? that I simple don?t use. It?s in perfect condition
?
I decided that this one must go. It makes no sense quip an excellent lens in
a shelf with out use.
?
I has planning to list it in the Ebay but I decided that I should come were
fist!...
?
Is any one interested in the lens? I accept paypal and I can ship to any
place if it?s a LUG member
?
If someone is interested please make me an offer off the list to my personal
email
?
bernardofeio at yahoo.com.br
or just give me a call GSP 00351 96 46 200 48
?
thanks!
?
bernardo feio