Subject: [Leica] 100 year anniversary of 120 film (Care & feeding of '29 Original)
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 10:44:15 -0700

It was just brought up that the 120 size was available in 1901 for the Kodak
box camera.
The 1912 date represents general availability. So, either way we have a
milestone, 110 or 100 years.
Myself, I find the date 1912 more relevant to the use of the Rolleiflex.
Carlos, if you can run down some historical footnotes, with attributable
sources, I'll turn it into some kind of statement in order to give the
project some relevance.
S.d.