Subject: [Leica] A Great WH Decisive Moment Photo
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 09:58:22 -0500

In the Washington Post this morning, this commentary on the photograph,
which has been probably been published by more news outlets than anyone can
count:

http://tinyurl.com/3bw93u2

--Bob

==On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 9:09 AM, Chris Saganich <csaganich at

Message from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] A Great WH Decisive Moment Photo)
Message from csaganich at gmail.com (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] A Great WH Decisive Moment Photo)