Subject: [Leica] A Great WH Decisive Moment Photo
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 11:31:56 -0500

On May 2, 2011, at 8:17 PM, Robert Baron wrote:

> In My Opinion, this shot by Pete Souza, although compositionally maybe not
> hitting all the rules, is great for one big reason: take a minute or two to
> look closely at the faces and body language of the subjects.  I think this
> moment was captured perfectly.
>
> It is image 2 of 10 in
> http://www.whitehouse.gov/photos-and-video/photogallery/may-1-2011

Even before your posting
I'd looked at this photo a half dozen times.
I'm not sure how powerful it would be
if we didn't know what they were looking at.
Though it SURE is extremely powerful
as we do know what they're watching.
Hillary Clinton's body language makes it.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com