Subject: [Leica] IMG: A friend's wedding
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 10:33:25 -0500

That's a huge problem at a wedding, everyone has a beer but me.

Great images with daughter/bride and father. Love the Swim at Own Risk
sign, great wedding metaphor.

Only thing I'd try to work on is the skin colors, a bit on the magenta
side IMO.

Thanks for sharing!

Chris Williams
www.zoeicaimages.net