Subject: [Leica] Art Gallery 1
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 16:25:09 -0700

Jim Nichols OFFERED:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Art Gallery 1

>I like it.  Just enough facial lighting to get some details.  Beautifully
>done, Lluis.<<<

Hi Jim,
Lluis proving once again what I've said for years......... "If you can see
it! You can shoot it!" :-)

Even though the light level was very low. Quote Lluis, "It was very dark,"
Obviously he could see it even though it was dark he shot and what a neat
photograph he came up with.

Gotta love that guy, Lluis! :-) .. "Show no fear.... shoot it if you can see
it!" :-) And he makes them work!

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Art Gallery 1)