Subject: [Leica] PESO: Arrivistes
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 22:10:20 +0530

It strikes me that all this ugly dressing up is just a plea for
recognition or help by trying to be the centre of attraction, not
unlike a child's tantrum. Not surprising that they feel discriminated
against, but who is to be blamed for this bloat? You cannot choose how
you are born, but surely you can choose a healthy lifestyle?
Cheers
Jayanand