Subject: [Leica] Luggers in Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 23:42:09 -0500 (CDT)

Tina,

Glad to hear everyone is OK.

Gene

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tina Manley" <images at comporium.net>
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2011 7:24:12 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central

All 5 of Tom's sisters and one brother live in Cullman, AL.  The downtown
was pretty much destroyed.  The power was out and we couldn't get in contact
with anybody!  Finally heard from a niece on Facebook that everybody is
fine.  Windows blown out in their houses, trees down on cars but nobody
hurt.

When there was a drought last year, we would sit on the back deck and watch
all of the storms approach the farm, split and go right around us with not a
drop of rain.  This year we have had plenty of rain but we're still sitting
on the back deck watching those terrible, tornado-filled clouds split and go
right around us.  This time it's not nearly as frustrating.  It's amazing!
 Storms this spring are the worst I've ever seen.

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com