Subject: [Leica] OT - Wet Darkroom Wizards
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 11:38:45 +0930

Ernie, Ken's advice is solid.  Your alternative is a clip test (cut
3-6 frames off the start of the roll and develop them first, to tune
the time) but that way you lose some frames.  The 400 speed
traditional grain films like HP5+ and Tri-X are sufficiently flexible
that this won't be a huge problem.

Marty