Subject: [Leica] CARD GAME
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 23:30:33 +0200

Mark,

Thank you very much for your kind compliment and comment. When I use
the Tri Elmar I remind a comment from you saying that f4 is a nice
aperture, I found it to slow but now I recognize you was right. This
shot was at F16 on ISO 160, a little underexposed and this create the
undesirable digital noise, I was looking for a sharp and contrasted
effect.

Saludos
Lluis

El 28/04/2011, a las 7:04, Mark Rabiner escribi?:

> Direct overhead high noon sunlight is a not recommended to work in
> in shots
> of people like this.
> This is amazing use of it in my opinion. The light is perfect in my
> opinion.
> And the pose is nothing short of miraculous. (that's a compliment).
> But it does need some real cropping for it to reveal itself. Way too
> lose
> now.
> Too lose la trek!
>
> You shoot enough you get shots like this.
> F 16 and be there!
>

> --------------------
> Mark William Rabiner
>

>> From: Robert Meier <robertmeier at usjet.net>
>> Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 20:39:56 -0500 (CDT)
>> To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
>> Subject: Re: [Leica] CARD GAME
>>
>> A muscular photo!
>>

>> On Apr 27, 2011, at 8:35 PM, Lluis Ripoll wrote:
>>
>>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/El_Raval/L1019652BWSw.jpg.html
>>> M8, Tri Elmar
>>>
>>> Thanks for looking, your c&c are welcome
>>>
>>> Saludos cordiales
>>> Lluis
>>>
>>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/
>>> http://photo.net/photos/lluisripoll