Subject: [Leica] Luggers in Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 10:24:48 -0500

Hi Scott,

Thanks for thinking of us.  We are fine, but things were pretty scary
yesterday.  One son, who lives nearby, had a tornado pass through the back
of his large lot, taking down some trees.  His house was ok, but without
electricity or cable service.

My oldest son, in Huntsville, AL, said that the main power lines to Madison
County were on the ground, and it could be several days before power is
restored.

I agree with Tina.  I've been around for 81 years, and this is the wildest
Spring weather that I can recall.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA