Subject: [Leica] Shipping info on Leica Compendium
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 16:56:37 -0400

I  guess you're saying  "pictures" are not photographs. That's proably the
case in whatever your first language is.
In American English which I regret is  my only and first language which I've
been speaking and writing for most of sixty years it means "illustration".
It' s as vague as you can get. As in not words but a graphic.  A plate.  Pie
chart. Line drawing.  Ikon. Clip art. Electron microscope scan.
Daguerreotype halftone.

Mark William Rabiner