Subject: [Leica] Computer Help
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 11:51:52 -0700

My experience has been just the opposite, but a) I'm not using
Photoshop; b) I'm using LR3. Secondly, my Smow Leopard start at
10.6.5 and has upgraded to 10.6.7.

Printing out of LR3's Print module, using 16-bit data ()LR's color
space, using an Epson printer, admittedly a cheap one with six dye
cartridges, using the profile for Epson paper, and having calibrated
my monitor, I consistently get color prints that very closely match
the appearance on the monitor. I have never gotten a weird result
unless I did something like letting the printer manage the color.

Herb

--
Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org