Subject: [Leica] Computer Help
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 21:38:06 -0700

Tina, there are at least 2005, 2008 and 2009 Redistributable. Most common
one is probably the 2008 one, so try that first.

Good luck. I do hope that you won't have to reinstall the OS... I just had
to do it for our daughter.

--

Message from rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] Computer Help)
Message from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Computer Help)