Subject: [Leica] Illuminating our images
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 11:19:46 +1000

Solux halogen downlight bulbs are recommended by my colour and printing
guru.
They make accurate 4700K and 3500K versions. But they are all expensive!
Whatever you choose you may want to preview your prints under it and print
to what looks best in that specific light and location if you want to be
fanatical! Or just light your stuff with even and diffuse light and
distribute more champagne amongst the visitors.

Cheers
Geoff

*Life's not black and white, except at both ends*
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman