Subject: [Leica] Blurb: Which Paper? Sharpen?
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 19:05:45 -0500

I just made a small blurb.com photo book to try it out.  I'm semi-happy with
it but I've got a couple of questions for the blurbists on the LUG:

I had the 7" square version printed on premium paper.  What is the visible
difference between images printed on it versus regular paper, if any, or is
it just heavier and/or supposedly more archival?

The instructions tell you to upload image files without sharpening.  So I
did.  And I think the printed pages could be somewhat sharper, although I
may be overly critical.  What do you all do re: sharpening?

I think I like this concept for preserving family photos and showing off
small personal projects but it could be a slight bit better and I'd be that
much happier.

Thanks,

--Bob

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Blurb: Which Paper? Sharpen?)