Subject: [Leica] CV 35/1.2 available soon
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 13:06:01 +0530

Gerry,
Like Ansel Adams who used the darkroom to rescue him, and we call it art? I
am 100% sure he would be neck deep in Digital Capture and Photoshop if he
were alive today, considering the sort of manipulations he routinely did in
the darkroom.

We use tools available to us at any given point of time.

The real reason, it seems to me, in this mode of thinking, is that photo
tools on the computer are far more democratic and accessible to the average
photographer than an old fashioned darkroom, and so the 'exclusivity' factor
gets reduced.

Cheers
Jayanand