Subject: [Leica] DMR battery
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 11:03:51 -0500 (CDT)

I did the testing of Michael's cables and they work very well and are made
well also.  I can also say I have not bought mine yet,but soon. ;-)  He also
has them for the Tekkeon batteries, B&H sells the Tekkeon batteries, which
are lower in cost than the Quantum Turbo.  I should also say, I have no
connection to Michael Bass, other than I did the testing of his cables.

Gene