Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 22/4/2011: the funny and the awesome
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 20:16:58 -0400

> Two for one today:
>
> A little detail while walking down the street in Copenhagen this morning:
> http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#1261454006_Bz7gN5Q-O-LB
>
> And one of the great engineering feats of the late 20th century while
> driving from Copenhagen to Aarhus (my hometown) earlier today:
> http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#1261454067_LwGj3q2-O-LB
>
> Cheers,
> Nathan

The detail shot becomes one to treasure as part of a historic collection.
The way a population defines its laws rather than being forced to obey
really depends on the penalties. I presume most ignore the signs and most
do not suffer as a result.

Bridge shot is lovely; perhaps a higher perspective -- balloon or
something ;-)

Cheers

Alastair