Subject: [Leica] tai-chi
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 09:21:28 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Fri, 4/22/11, mariela maglia <marielamaglia at gmail.com> wrote:

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Mariela/paris/paris_luxembourg_taichi.jpg.html
>
> all c& c are welcome!

Very nice. I like the composition, and the toning, exposure and atmosphere
are perfect.

However.

Your horizon isn't horizontal.   It's not off by much, and normally it
wouldn't bother me... but I'm editing a major stage shoot on the other
computer at the moment, so I'm very sensitive to this today. (I've just this
morning noticed that I had my tripod slightly off-axis the other night.  As
a result, I have about half a thousand frames to correct today.  !!!! )

R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...

Replies: Reply from gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] tai-chi)
Reply from marielamaglia at gmail.com (mariela maglia) ([Leica] tai-chi)