Subject: [Leica] Photographer Deaths in Libya
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 19:35:45 -0700

Well what do you expect? War has become increasingly asymmetric and more
urban. Reporters seem to fight to get to the action where they pay their
money and they take their chances. It is, after all, a war! Or conflict or
what-ever.

I think it's the changing nature of warfare and of journalism that more are
being killed.

Adam

Message from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Photographer Deaths in Libya)