Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 15: more Alicante life
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 08:17:28 -0400

an interaction rich group this week

The lady with the ipad reminds me:
I just got kitty an ipad to be her computer.
I know there's nothing to the camera in the ipad but there is something that
feels COMPELLING about taking a picture with it
I normally don't care for arm length framing through cameraback lcd
but the ipad's 10inch screen make this thing feel like holding up some magic
window or something when framing for a photo

ric