Subject: [Leica] PESO: Picture Review
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 22:30:18 -0700

Jim Shulman SHOWED::
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/focusit/picture+review+sm.jpg.html

Hi Jim,
All though we have probably done this, given most of us shoot digital at
some time. I see this as a nice clean simple human interest moment of the
day. Unfortunately, most of us probably would pass by.

In reality, this is probably a very interesting moment illustrating what
life was like at this time, April 2011. That is when someone in the next
century asks'... "I wonder how people way back when viewed their pictures?
Or some other question about the past."

And here we are with proof positive how it was done. Too simple? Not really,
simply because it illustrates an answer to a question in the future. It's
thinking some what like an Archivist! That's why our countries all have a
National Archives of some kind.

Jim so many of your photos will and do have a wonderful historical side to
them in showing future folks what we "looked like" at county fairs and the
many other gatherings you attend looking for pictures. Some day, a very very
very longtime in the future, :-)  make sure your collection of photography
is turned over to a National Archives of a State or in Washington. Too many
interesting images of life in the USA during your life time.
cheers,
Dr. ted :-)