Subject: [Leica] WAS : Barcelona in color
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 02:38:48 +0200

Philippe,

This reminds me the movie "Un homme et une femme", this sequence has
aways emoved me, still today...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqxQGI3BTXs

I was impressed at my 24 years with this film, these kind of films has
influenced and open the people to the world, to enjoy the life, I
think the same year I was read some books of Albert Camus, I remember
"L'?t?" it was an excellent book on this sense too. After this... it
was the days of the beach, flirts, and nice stories that Brassens
would explain much better than me.

Amiti?s
Lluis

El 15/04/2011, a las 13:10, philippe.amard escribi?: