Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica MP .72 near mint, recent s/n
From: andrew.nv1b at gmail.com (Andrew Moore)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 09:17:52 -0400

Recent serial number (3469112) Leica MP .72, silver, orig owner, barely
used, new from B&H a couple years ago.

It's seen (easily) under 20 rolls of film - I would estimate 7 slide and 7
B&W - and I exercised all shutter speeds every 2-3 months.
Near-mint condition, no dings/dents, never dropped, works absolutely
perfectly. Baseplate sticker still in place.

Comes with original box/docs, Leica strap still unopened, etc.

$2,975 firm, plus shipping at actual cost. U.S. only. Payment by PayPal or
in person transaction (I'm about an hour north of Boston, Mass.)

I have no doubt it's the cleanest used MP .72 you will find.

Photos of the camera:

http://i52.tinypic.com/33uyd8g.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/w7odih.jpg
http://i52.tinypic.com/54synl.jpg
http://i53.tinypic.com/102jll2.jpg

After this sells, I will also have available an Omega/LPL 670 VCCE enlarger
with Schneider/Componon-S lens, in equally nice condition, used for only a
handful of sessions, with original box/etc., absolutely stellar condition
just like the MP.  Price TBD.

NO ARCHIVE